Gold star exhibitors at the POCT Connectivity National Networking Forum
6 July 2017
Tuesday 12 September 2017, Birmingham City Football Club, Birmingham
Share insights and best practice with NHS colleagues at this highly focused event – with an impressive agenda focused on how to achieve a fully connected system, encouraging standardisation, addressing patient care closer to home, improving data management and quality assurance.
Through practical guidance, evidenced case studies and networking with colleagues, participants have the opportunity to share current practices and discuss future challenges.
- Develop connected POCT and look to the future
- Deliver effectively resourced and funded POCT
- A look forward to connected POCT in the community
- Processes and procedures to improve quality assurance
- Getting the right data, to the right place, at the right time
- Ensure test results are accurate, reliable and comparable
CPD activity is available for members to search via the Institute of Biomedical Science (IBMS) CPD system
Sterilab are pleased to be support the event as Gold exhibitors. On show will be our latest software release on the impressive Urilyzer 100 Pro which takes connectivity to a new level.
Further details about the event are available from the website: http://www.sbk-healthcare.com/home/title/2234/nhsconference/poct-connectivity-national-networking-forum/