Multisure HIV Rapid Test -
The new benchmark in HIV Screening
The HIV Rapid test for detection and differentiation of HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies in human Serum; Plasma; or Whole blood.
Detect and Differentiate HIV 1 &2
The only HIV screening product with 4 individual test markers to detect antibodies to gp120 (HIV1) gp41 (HIV1) p24 (HIV1/2) and gp36 (HIV2).
Patented Reverse Flow Technology
- Increased sensitivity compared to conventional lateral flow or flow through technology.
- HIV Rapid Test gives clearer background and improves visualisation of test lines.
- Enables whole blood testing (capillary blood from finger prick or venous blood).
Diagnostic Performance: Manufacturers data:
Sensitivity 100% (n=798) Specificity 99.12% (n=2057)
- HIV-1 (513/513)
- HIV-2 (122/122)
- HIV Positive (untypable 3/3).
- Clinical Evaluation - HIV Positive 160/160
MULTISURE HIV Rapid Test utilizes 4 antigens to increase sensitivity compared to conventional HIV tests that utilize between 1- 3 antigens
Arranging 4 markers onto individual lines allows diagnostic performance to be optimised, further improving sensitivity and specificity.
Designed to detect a wide spectrum of HIV subtypes, including Group M (subtype A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,J,K,BC,C/E,CRF01_AE, CRF02_AG, CRF02_AB, E/F,G/CRRF02, H/A1,K/CRF09, CRF01/CRF15) & Group O.
Proven early seroconversion detection.
MULTISURE HIV provided the earliest detection in HIV seroconversion panels when compared against commercially available rapid test kits.
Achieved detection on average 26.8 days after first bleed - 5 conversion panels.
Advantages of Rapid HIV Test:
- Room temperature storage (2 to 28°C).
- Easy to use with minimal training required
- CE marked.
Assure Palm Reader
- Automate result interpretation with the hand held reader
- Robust and user friendly
- Reduce errors and operator variability
- Supports data transfer with Wi-Fi
MSDS - HIV Multisure
HIV Multisure - IFU
Multisure HIV Brochure
Multisure HIV Test