CombiScreen Dip Check - Urinalysis Quality Control
A liquid ready to use control for urine test strips suitable for Point of Care testing. The control is used in the same way you would test a patient sample.
Designed for use with visual read urine dipsticks and with automated readers.
Constructed from human standard material and supplied in shatterproof plastic vials to provide a safer product.
Shelf life and Stability*
- 20 determinations or 75 days open vial stability when stored at 2 – 8º C (whichever occurs first)
- 30 days open vial stability when stored at room temperature.
Includes values for all dipstick analytes plus Microalbumin and Creatinine, and qualitative results for hCG early pregnancy detection test methods.
Suitable for use with most major urinalysis strips*:
- Dip Check control has been specifically designed to be used with most urinalysis reagent strips.
- Expected ranges for major brands included.
- It can also be used for confirmatory tests and refractometry
- Includes 2D barcodes for direct entry of lot numbers onto Urilyzer 100 Pro and Urilyzer 500 Pro readers
- Qualitative hCG values
Bilirubin, Blood, Creatinine, Glucose, hCG, Ketones, Leukocytes, Microalbumin, Nitrite, pH, Protein, Specific Gravity, Urobilinogen.
*Refer to the package insert of this urinalysis QC currently available lots for specific analyte, stability claims and instrument compatibility.
Combiscreen Dip Check Lot Y373
CombiScreen Dip Check Control
2 x15ml (1 positive, 1 negative)